WARRANTY AND COMPLAINTS POLICY
Design Concept Denmark A/S work on the basis of the following:
Warranty and Complaints Policy
- We want to ensure that complaints are handled as efficiently as possible and that customers have a fair and positive experience.
- Complaints are only received through our network of retailers.
- It is the retailer’s responsibility to assess any complaints, in collaboration with representatives from Design Concept Denmark if necessary.
- Customers reporting a complaint will receive a receipt within 36 hours.
- Approved or rejected complaints will be fully processed within 10 working days.
- In the event of rejected complaints, we will always try to find an alternative solution for the customer.
- We provide a two-year warranty covering defects in furniture and accessories.
- The warranty will not be valid in cases where our product instructions have not been followed, or in the event of general wear and tear, blows, shocks, etc.
- If there is suspicion or evidence of transport damage, the carrier MUST be notified immediately in writing or on the consignment note. We always recommend that the packaging is carefully inspected upon receipt of the goods. The consignor does not assume responsibility for transport damage that has been reported late, in accordance with the carrier’s conditions.
- In the event that there is no visible damage to the packaging, any transport damage must be reported within 7 days of receipt of the goods. The warranty is void if an item is transported further.
- In the case of justified complaints, Design Concept Denmark shall bear the transport costs. If a complaint is not justified, transport costs are borne by the retailer.
- Complaints are processed by email@example.com
- Please submit a description, photos, and preferably supplement this with an order form or invoice for use in our complaint processing.
- We will not accept goods without prior agreement. Returned products must be packaged appropriately, and Design Concept Denmark A/S will not assume liability for any transport damage that has arisen due to insufficient packaging.
- In the event of missing parcels or shipment packaging, this must be notified within 7 days of receipt of the goods. If this is notified at a later point, our liability lapses.
- Handmade and painted products will not look exactly the same but will instead have their own natural and unique look. They are therefore not covered by the warranty.
- Visual differences may occur in quality and shade in the backing and shelves, which are not covered by the warranty.
- In the event of transport damage or product defects, we will, to the extent possible, reimburse the partners concerned.
- In the event of rejected complaints, a copy of the relevant email will be sent to the salesperson responsible for the customer.
- If repeated and identical errors are found, preventive measures will be taken,
e.g., contacting partners and preparing or adapting process descriptions.