Give your leather a long and healthy life that lasts for generations
Leather is a natural material. Like most natural materials, it does need some care and looking after to ensure its long-lasting appeal year after year and generations.
With just a few steps of maintenance, you can enhance the life of the leather and make it last for generations.
Cleaning using soap flakes
- Use a 1/2 decilitre of soap flakes to a litre of water. Whip the soap flakes into hot water
- When the water becomes room temperature, the foam must be applied all over the leather with a soft cloth. Only use the foam and avoid soaking the leather
- When the leather is dry, polish it with a soft, dry cotton cloth
- Avoid placing the leather in direct sunlight or extreme heat
- Clean using the foam from soap flakes for housecleaning
- Avoid soaking the leather or any contact with sharp objects
- To absorb any spills, use a clean, dry cloth immediately
- To dust, use a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush regularly
- NEVER use detergents, ammonia, oils, polish, varnish, etc.