HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR FURNITURE BEAUTIFUL FOR MANY YEARS TO COME?
Maintain the furniture on a regular basis, according to the instructions in this leaflet.
• Always wipe your furniture with a dry cloth, after cleaning it with a damp cloth.
• If you spill any liquid, you should always wipe it off as quickly as possible.
• If you use oilcloth or something similar, it should not be placed on the table for more than 24 hours (this applies only to solid wood furniture).
• Always use hot pads/mats under hot and damp objects.
• Always use a firm pad when using sharp utensils.
• Protect the surface against scratches by using felt or similar.
• In order to maintain the colour of the wood, you should avoid direct sunlight as much as possible.
• Never place furniture close to fireplaces, stoves, radiators etc.
• When using leaves in dining tables, always use the supporting leg.
• But if anything happens and damage occurs, please contact your dealer for guidance.