MOOD CONFERENCE - UPHOLSTERED
Mood Conference is not only easy on the eye, it also has a low environmental impact and is certified with the EU Ecolabel. The beautifully shaped seat plays on subtle references to the human body and offers a perfect combination of ergonomic comfort and support. Mood Conference has an integrated tilt system, and the seat can turn 360°.
Mood Conference is available with both seat padding and full upholstery in a wide range of fabric qualities and colors, allowing for customization of the chair's design expression in both professional environments and personal interior solutions.
The Mood chair collection, designed by Hans Thyge & Co., is characterized by its great versatility. The collection beautifully combines tactile surfaces with aesthetics and functionality, allowing you to create the right atmosphere and environment for your surroundings.
Mood was originally designed as part of Randers+Radius, which became an integrated part of Andersen Furniture in June 2023.
• 18 chairs certified with EU Ecolabel
• Black shells made from 100% recycled PP-plastic
• The metal frame is made from 45% steel
• Disposal: can easily be separated in each material
• The dotted texture reduces marks and has an anti-slippery effect
• Armchairs can hang on the edge of the table