Bar stool with a organic shaped seat
Created with environmental consideration, Scope is a new wooden chair collection designed by Hans Thyge & Co. The barstools are FSC® certified and feature a beautifully organic shaped seat combined with a tubular metal structure. The grains of the veneer surface give Scope a light and natural expression and bring a warm, tactile feel to your spaces. The bar collection is available in 2 heights.
Scope was originally designed as part of Randers+Radius, which in June 2023 became an integrated part of Andersen Furniture.
Our license code is FSC® C179136.
• Stethoscope 4 colours - Possibility for unique design
• Integrated felt pads – sound absorbing & protects
• Scope chair can stack 10 psc. stools 20 psc.
• Seat and back available in 3 colours
• Upholstery on seat and back
• Frame available in 2 colours
• FSC certified oak
• Metal 50% recycled
• Manufactured in Denmark
• Approved L2 test (extreme use)