Mood Classic is an elegant, sustainable armchair made of FSC®-certified solid wood. Wooden chairs are often characterized by a slightly firm back, but with Mood Classic, Hans Thyge & Co. has taken an unconventional approach by combining a beautiful classic wood frame with all the benefits of a flexible seat shell.
Mood Classic features fine lines and exquisite craftsmanship with tactile surfaces. It sets itself apart from most wooden chairs by having a flexible seat shell.
Mood was originally designed as part of Randers+Radius, which became an integrated part of Andersen Furniture in June 2023.
• 18 chairs certified with EU Ecolabel
• Black shells made from 100% recycled PP-plastic
• The metal frame is made from 45% steel
• Disposal: can easily be separated in each material
• The dotted texture reduces marks and has an anti-slippery effect