Mood Learn has a feminine and light expression and built-in ergonomics that ooze comfort when sitting. The dotted surface texture on the seat shell is not only decorative and gives the chair a stylish touch; it also reduces marks and prevents you from sliding off the seat.
The black seat-shell is made from 100 % upcycled PP plastic so you can design with consideration for the environment.
Mood was originally designed as part of Randers+Radius, which in June 2023 became an integrated part of Andersen Furniture.
• 18 chairs certified with EU Ecolabel
• Black shells made from 100% recycled PP-plastic
• The metal frame is made from 45% steel
• Disposal: can easily be separated in each material
• The dotted texture reduces marks and has an anti-slippery effect
• Armchairs can hang on the edge of the table