Mood is a versatile chair. It combines tactile surfaces with aesthetics and function in the most beautiful way, and allows you to create the right atmosphere and the right environment for your surroundings.
18 Mood chairs are certified with the EU Ecolabel. This certificate is your guarantee that every single part, right from seat and frame to glue, fabric, foam and screws have been tested and approved to meet the most stringent environmental requirements.
The Mood chair collection helps you to create the right atmosphere and the right environment for your surroundings. The beautifully shaped seat shell plays on subtle references to the human body, and reects the shapes of its occupant. Mood100% - a Mood chair with an upcycled shell. The shell is made from 100% upcycled plastic waste from the European car industry e.g. dashboards and door panels.
- Mood100% – choose to reuse – shell made from 100% upcycled plastic waste
- Frame is made of 45% recycled metal
- Disposal: can easily be separated in each material
- Available with chair hanger
- The dotted texture reduces marks and has an anti-slippery effect
- Armchairs can hang on the edge of the table
- Tilt glides with acoustic properties
- EU Ecolabel certified (black shell)
- Passed L2 (extreme use)
- Can stack up to 10 high on the floor (w/o armrests)
- Can stack up to 20 chairs on the trolley
- Weight: Mood 4-Legs: 4,8 kg